Position: Irrigation Service Specialist
Location: Southern Ohio & Eastern Kentucky
Company: Century Equipment, A Jerry Pate Company
Are you tired of doing the same thing every day; do you want an opportunity to develop and grow? We are offering a unique opportunity to join the Century Equipment, a Jerry Pate Company, as one of our Irrigation Service Specialist within our Southern Ohio and Eastern Kentucky territory.
Century Equipment, a Jerry Pate Company, is the leading commercial golf & grounds equipment and irrigation distributor. We are seeking an Irrigation Service Specialist to service our customers throughout southern Ohio and Eastern Kentucky. This position provides technical support services and installation of irrigation products at our customer's locations. The ideal candidate should have experience with irrigation software, field controllers, radios, sprinklers, electrical wiring, hydraulic controls, and valves, and possess trouble shooting skills. This position interfaces directly with the customer and contributes to customer satisfaction by identifying the issue, resolving the issue the first time and exceeding expectations.
The ideal candidate should be ideally located in the greater Cincinnati metro area.
1. Experience in proper operation and maintenance of irrigation systems or similar electrical and hydraulic systems
2. Experience in irrigation system diagnostics and repair including troubleshooting of electronics
3. Strong safety awareness and history of adherence to safety practices
4. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, while working independently
5. Highly motivated and organized with accuracy and attention to the details
6. Microsoft Windows, Office 365, and other relevant computer software
7. Commitment to continued professional development
Competitive pay plus commissions
Health Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Company Vehicle, Computer, Cell Phone, Uniforms, Vacation, and Sick Leave.
A valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record is required. Must own your own tools, possess excellent time management skills, and meet the physical requirements including but not limited to standing for an entire shift, climbing, lifting, bending, stooping, and moving equipment up to 75lbs. Some overnight travel will be required.
To apply, contact:
Irrigation Services Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Background check will be conducted.
Miami Valley GCSAPO Box 422Powell, Ohio 43065